Important Certification Notes:
If you view this entire webinar recording without fast-forwarding you will receive HRCI and SHRM program codes, via email, once approved, within 30 days of viewing this webinar recording.You must be opted-into Ascentis Marketing emails to receive these codes by email.
To earn the credit, please read the following:
- This viewing software recognizes and notes when viewers fast-forward through recorded webinars. Therefore we strongly recommend to those attending to earn credits that you do not fast-forward through any material. Otherwise, you will not earn program codes.
- The presentation must be viewed in one sitting (the presentation may be paused, but if the browser window closes, you will be required to re-register and watch again from the beginning).
- The email address on both the registration and viewing pages must match exactly to qualify for credits.
- Only one program code email will be issued per email address, per presentation.
- Only business domain email addresses are accepted.
- If the presentation is viewed in a group setting, only the name and email address of the registered viewer will receive the certificate of credits.
- Be sure to whitelist the domain @ascentis.com so that emails containing certificates of completion are not blocked.
- Registering for an Ascentis live or on-demand webinar means you will receive occasional informational and educational emails from Ascentis. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not receive an emailed certificate within 30 days of viewing this webinar, please email email@example.com, and include webinar program information and the date you watched the recording, for further investigation.
Please visit our FAQ page to find answers to your webinar-related question.
(The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.) (Ascentis Corporation is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 1.0 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.)