Join us for our Webinar on Going Paperless
Paperless HR: Save Money, Save Trees!
- Thursday, October 25 at 10:00am PT
- Bob Greene
- 60 minutes
- Submitted for 1.0 HRCI and SHRM credit
Who will benefit?
Please join us for this live webinar to learn more about benefits of a paperless HR team.
Paperless HR: Save Money, Save Trees!
According to a recent Cleveland State University study, the average American office worker prints 10,000 pages per year, and the average cost of a wasted printed page is $0.06. But there is generational hope: while about 56% of people ages 45-54 print pages for their archives, only 33% of people ages 18-34 do the same. So, your millennial workers think more about the impact of unnecessary paper than any previous generation.
It may not be “easy being green,” but Human Resources departments are certainly going that way in large numbers. Frustrated by original source documents disappearing from file cabinets, or transaction update processes slowing to a snail’s pace as they move from desk to desk, HR leadership is consigning the classic PAF ("Personnel Action Form", or the equivalent) to the trash and designing their entire set of hire-to-retire processes to be paperless. The result is lower expense, faster execution, and better customer service to employees across the board.
Request a Demo of Our Product
Request a demo to learn about the powerful solutions Ascentis provides to HR professionals. We can help you with compliance, workflow efficiencies, and provide a deeper look into the growth and stability of your business.Request a Demo
What You Will Learn
- How paperless onboarding sets the stage for an employee life cycle independent of paper forms
- Creative uses of Paperless and driving adoption within your workforce - portal design, alumni outreach & more
- ROI of it all - how Paperless can pay for itself
- Required elements of a successful paperless strategy: self-service, workflow, unlimited attachments & mobile device access
- Compliance and opt-ins. Is Paperless really legal in all 50 states?
- How Ascentis can help
About the Speaker
Bob Greene currently serves as Channels Manager and Sales Trainer at Ascentis. Bob’s 39 years in the human capital management industry have been spent in practitioner, consultant and vendor/partner roles. As practitioner, he managed payroll for a 5,000 person bank in New Jersey. As consultant, he spent 8 years advising customers in HRMS, and payroll and benefits system design as well as acquisition strategies. Bob also built a strategic HCM advisory practice for Xcelicor (now Deloitte Consulting.)
As vendor/partner, he has had prominent roles in sales support, marketing and product management at several companies and currently Ascentis. Bob recently re-joined the Editorial Board of IHRIM's Workforce Solutions Review journal, as Contributing Editor. His experience also includes two years as Adjunct Lecturer in HRIS at Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois. In addition to his 39 years of experience, Bob also holds a BA in English from Rutgers University.Register for the Webinar
Important About Accredidation
* This webinar has been submitted by HRCI/SHRM for 1 (one) general RCH credit. You must attend the entire one-hour live webinar session per HRCI and SHRM rules and regulations to qualify for credit. If approved, you will be sent an email containing program codes within 30 days of the date of presentation.
Please Note: Our webinar platform monitors attendees "time on the system" and if you attend for less than one hour and you will not be issued program codes.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ page to find answers to your webinar-related question.
Registering for an Ascentis webinar means you will be receiving emailed earned program codes, occasional informational, educational and solutions emails from Ascentis. You may unsubscribe at any time. Keep in mind: Ascentis emails are the way in which earned program codes are distributed and unsubscribing will inhibit receipt of your codes.